Screenshot is a powerful weapon that can be used to do various things, such as capturing important chat evidence and taking pictures that cannot be downloaded.
Every type and brand of smart phones must have different ways of taking screenshots.
One of them is the new Oppo F11 and F11 Pro phones which also have this feature installed. But not infrequently for new users, they certainly don't know how to practice it.
Well, on this occasion we will provide tips or an easy and simple way to take screenshots of the Oppo F11 phone in two quick ways.
How to Take Screenshot Oppo F11 and F11 Pro quickly
How to Take Screenshot OPPO A5S
How to Take Acreenshot Vivo V15 and V15 Pro
Screenshot Using the 3 Finger feature
To start using this feature, you must first activate the feature on your cellphone. Following are the steps.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Select the Smart & Convenient menu, then select Gestures.
- Next, select Gestures then activate the screenshot 3 finger feature.
- To try it all you need to do is by sliding your 3 fingers from top to bottom or from left to right.
Screenshot using Button Combination
The screenshots in this way are already available for all smartphone devices, even when the device is ready to do so.
- Open the part of the screen you want to capture.
- Then press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons together for several seconds.
- There will be a camera shutter sound followed by a blink on the screen that shows the screenshot was successful
Hopefully useful, that's 2 easy ways you can apply to capture the screen on the Oppo F11.